Industrial M.2 PCIe Expansion Card
- Single-Lane (x1) PCI-Express with throughput up to 5.0 / 2.5Gbps
- Fully compliant with PCI-Express Base Specification Rev. 2.0
- Top serial transmission performance up to 921.6 Kbps baud rate
- FIFO 256 Bytes, 15 KV ESD protections on board
- H/W, S/W automate flow control supported
- RS-232/422/485 mode selectable by DIP switch setting
- Support port to computer isolation 2.5kV
MEC-COM-2032i has 2 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, each individual port supports 921.6 Kbps baud rate. The combination features 15KV ESD protection, FIFO 256 Bytes, HW/SW automated flow control and extended operating temperature which enhances the board's reliability and performance.
MEC-COM-2032i is designed with flexibilities for many different applications. The seral RS-232/422/485 mode can be configured by DIP switches. The accessories (bracket, connection / cable) are included in the standard package.
|MEC-COM-2032i||M.2 2242/2260/2280 2-port RS-232/422/485 isolated serial board|
Cervoz's Wide Temperature flash and memory modules are designed for extreme environments, capable of withstanding temperatures from -40˚C to 85˚C.
Isolation describes the design of modular expansion cards whereby the input and output circuits are electrically and physically separated.
Small Form Factors
Cervoz designed flash, DRAM modules, and modular expansion cards of small form factors to fit in the compact, limited space of the system.
Long-term Product Availability